We can call a photographer a magician when we get to see the clicks taken by him or her is impressing the viewers in an amazing way. I was just going through the clicks of Sumit Podder today morning on my Mobile and believe me the very first glance of the click made me feel WOW what a click Man
1) Who is Sumit Poddar? Our readers will like to know about your professional and educational background?
Ans- I could never explain myself in words. It’s a blend of everything that i like. I was born with a close connection with nature around the hills.
I was born in Digboi, a small place in Assam but famous for Oil Refinery. Brought up in Guwahati and completed my Graduation in Commerce. I Moved to Kolkata to pursue MBA Finance and currently working with ICRA online Ltd.
2) Learning photography is not a one day job, so when you first realized that there is a photographer within you?
3) Who is the one who provoked you to get attracted towards the world of Photography?
Ans- I was inspired with one of my friend’s photography (Abhishek Roy) and then my view for photography has changed .
4) Who trained you to bring perfection in your photography?
Ans- My friend helped me out in getting familiar with camera functions and the rest i keep on trying.
5) What are the other areas of interest in your life?
Ans- I love to connect with people and know about them and travel to different parts of d country and explore.
6) Which was the first ever click of your and what was the subject of that click?
Ans- Actually I don’t remember which was my first ever click . But i can relate to one , the tagline was “True friends stay with you from the dark side to the brightest part of your life “
7) What the major instruments you use while clicking?
Ans-I don’t use any instruments. I am using Canon Powershot sx150 .
8) Which genre of Photographs attracts you most? Do you make regular experiment with photography?
Ans- Potraits describes a lot about the emotions and to capture those emotions are the best part. Yes I like to do some experiments.
Ans- From my point of view, the qualities a photographer must have is to be focussed in his work, close connection with the nature such that he gets the best picture out of it.
Ans- When my close ones and my friends like my photographs and their comments works as a big motivation for me and which in turn is the biggest appreciation for me.
Ans- My parents are my big support wherever i am n will be. I always took my decisions and my parents supported me. I bought the camera with my own savings and those clicks will be memories in my hearts as collage. I love to do the things which I like and which gives peace to my inner self.
13) What are your other passions in life?
Ans- Photography and Travelling to some new places to explore.